Football Chairman has become one of the App Store's biggest-selling soccer games, with over one million downloads and a rating of 4.5 out of 5 from tens of thousands of reviews.
The concept is simple - build a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top. Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers and contracts... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy. Good luck - you'll need it!
Voted iTunes Editors "Best of 2014" & iTunes Editors "Best of 2013"
- The original version of the game
- Full, playable game with no adverts or paywall
- Fast-paced, additive gameplay
- Seven English divisions to conquer
- Hire and fire managers
- Build your stadium
- Take control of transfers and contract negotiations
- Develop youth and training facilities
- And much more!
- All of the above, plus:
- Play-offs, cup competitions, European tournaments
- Interact with the supporters
- Set the prices of tickets and food/drink
- Transfer-list or loan unwanted players
- Four 'challenge scenarios' to test your skills
- 35 in-game achievements to aim for
- Completely redesigned interface - And hundreds of other improvements to the gameplay
- All of the above, plus:
- Take over other clubs... become the chairman of your favourite team!
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Play in the Community Cup and European Super Cup
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- Longer contracts so less renewals to worry about
- New challenge scenarios to test your skills
- 50 achievements to aim for, including 15 brand new ones
- New club records to beat
- Improved 3D stadium graphics
- Pre-season friendlies
- Redesigned interface
- Plus thousands of tiny improvements to the gameplay!
The original version of the game - a full playable app with no paywall or time limit.
The 2014 edition of the game - with cup competitions and European tournaments.
The latest and most exciting version of the game - take over your favourite clubs!
"Any footy fan has got to purchase this game!"Olly MursSinger/Songwriter
"If you like football, and you're prepared to be enslaved by a game, try Football Chairman"Mark WatsonComedian, TV Presenter, Novelist
"Anybody looking at downloading a footy game, get Football Chairman - without doubt the most addictive game about and very easy to play"Scott MurrayFormer Pro with 600+ appearances
"Forget football management simulators, this is the future! This has to be the most addictive app I have ever had, simple quick and fun!"Maplo16App Store Review
"Brilliant, just absolutely brilliant! An already great game has been made even better! I don't mind the cost for the new version at all, as you can tell just how much work has been put into this with all the new features and additions there are."Lee DaviesApp Store Review
"A worthy sequel to a fantastic game. A HUGE amount of additions make this game worth buying. Had hours of fun on Football Chairman."Chris AndrewsApp Store Review
"Great game! This game improves each update. I have played both the previous versions and once again this one is thoroughly addictive. Great work."Andy WhiteApp Store Review
You can import saved games from Football Chairman into FC Pro, and also from FC Lite into Football Chairman.
Please note that all imported games will begin at the start of a new season, even if your game was saved mid-season. This is so that the new game can add any additional data that wasn't included in the earlier version.
You can't directly import a game from FC Lite into FC Pro because the data is incompatible. However you can import your Lite game into Football Chairman, then save it, and then import the Football Chairman game into FC Pro.
Yes, you can. Saved games are compatible between different devices, including from Android to iOS and vice-versa.
If you saved the game on our servers then the saved game(s) will definitely still be there - the only reason they wouldn't show is if the email or password were spelt incorrectly either when you originally typed them or the second time round.
The most common reason for this happening is when people mis-type their original password without realising. If you've tried various combinations and still can't find your saved games, fill in our contact form and we'll check the database for you.
The first thing to check is whether in-app purchases are actually allowed on your device. To do this, go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
If there are no restrictions in place, then rebooting your phone often solves the problem. You may also need to sign out and back in to your iTunes account.
Although the game disables your device's 'back' button, most Android devices have a 'Home' button somewhere that allows you to return to your main phone screen. Alternatively your device may also have a 'task manager' button that enables you to switch between apps.
Close the app down completely and try relaunching it. If that doesn't work, try rebooting your device and then relaunching the app. If it still doesn't work, try uninstalling the app the download it again from the app store. Please note though - uninstalling should always be the last resort because you will lose any unsaved game data.